Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Security provider for Oracle

Security provider for Oracle

Joel WZ

I have a project where I need to build a security provider using Oracle (for
roles) and AD. Can anyone suggest a place to look for examples of doing
this?

Thanks...

--

Thanks,
Joel WZ

Pom

In my place we are using the cnux product
(http://www.cnux.ca/providers_productpage.html) and the role manager to talk
to oracle and control security access. I also recommend you this article: