Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > restricts Access to DLL

restricts Access to DLL

jkilmister@gmail.com

I have 3 Dll's

1) Core Objects and Utilities
2) Data Access layer
3) GUI Layer

2 and 3 both have a reference to 1 (the Core Objects and Utilities)
however certain classes in the utilities I want only to be accessible
for 2 (such as the database access).

Any Ideas?

Thank you

John K

jkilmister@gmail.com

On 13 Jul, 13:25, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I have 3 Dll's

I re-posted this in microsoft.public.dotnet.security please reply
there (help still needed)