Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > authorization manager

authorization manager

rodchar

hey all,
I'm experimenting with Authorization Manager on my XP VPC. And I'm
navigating to a membersOnly page as a non-member so I get the Windows
Authentication login dialog. But when I use a valid member's login it won't
let me in. Is this working like it should or should I be allowed to view the
page?

thanks,
rodchar