Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > auto create aspnetdb fails with domain user in vs2005

auto create aspnetdb fails with domain user in vs2005

guy

I am working with the aspnet starter kits in vs2005. Everything works out of
the box with vs2005 and sqlexpress when I am logged on locally. When I sign
on with a domain user, I am unable to auto create aspnetdb in vs2005 when
sql express service is run with the network service account. It seems to
work properly on vs2005 only if I start sql express service with the domain
user. Is there a way to get the aspnet starter kits to run in vs2005 when a
domain user is logged on and the sql express service is running as network
service?