Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > AZMan headeach

AZMan headeach

Smith

Hello,

I'm trying to use Membership provider (AD) and Role Provider (AZMan ) with
asp.net 2.0

I have configured my web application and i can actually browse my active
directory users with the web admin tool.(Security tab)

I can also manage user when i desable roles. but the problem is, i need to
manage roles using the authorisazion store.

I have followed the guide
here(http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms998336.aspx) and set up
my store.
Whenver i do any role related thing, i get the exception below on the web
admin tool.
Can someone from that help on where i should be looking?

Note: I'm currently testing using the built in web server and my login
account has read/right acces to the store.

Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. at
System.Web.Administration.WebAdminPage.CallWebAdmi nHelperMethod(Boolean
isMembership, String methodName, Object[] parameters, Type[] paramTypes) at
ASP.security_roles_manageallroles_aspx.BindGrid() at
ASP.security_roles_manageallroles_aspx.Page_Load() at
System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.ArglessFunctionCaller( IntPtr fp, Object o) at
System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Cal lback(Object sender,
EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) at
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint,
Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Azman. Unable to recive rolls from Azman. Lars Sundstrom ASP .Net Security 0 10-09-2008 09:01 AM
AzMan headeach Smith ASP .Net 0 03-30-2007 10:55 AM
AzMan: Has anyone created an HTML/Web management console as an alternative to the AzMan MMC? Michael Herman \(Parallelspace/OpenCanal\) ASP .Net Security 0 01-06-2006 01:24 AM
ASP.NET 2.0, MS AD/ADAM and Authorization Manager (AzMan) Michael Herman \(Parallelspace\) ASP .Net 1 07-09-2005 01:44 PM
Problem using AzMan url Authorization and HttpHandler =?Utf-8?B?UmVuem8=?= ASP .Net 1 03-24-2005 05:53 PM

Advertisments