Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Setting Full Trust for an outlook addin created with VSTO

Setting Full Trust for an outlook addin created with VSTO

WT

Hello,

I have created an outlook 2003 addin with VSTO for VS 2005, some class
demands a fulltrust right to run.
It is working on dev station as VSTO do everything for this.
But on the enduser workstation, we get an error and can't load the addin in
outlook.
We need to give .NET full trust rigth for this assembly to the user.

How to do this, mscorcfg could generate an msi file copying the workstation
configuration, how to set this full trust ?

Thanks
CS

Luke Zhang [MSFT]

Hello,

To give a .NET assembly full trust permission on a client, we may use the
CASPol.exe command line tool, like:

caspol -machine -addfulltrust MyPerm.exe

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...tz(VS.80).aspx

Sincerely,

Luke Zhang

Microsoft Online Community Support
ications.

WT

Thanks
"Luke Zhang [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message
de news: 6PA6O$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> To give a .NET assembly full trust permission on a client, we may use the
> CASPol.exe command line tool, like:
>
> caspol -machine -addfulltrust MyPerm.exe
>
> http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...tz(VS.80).aspx
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Luke Zhang
>
> Microsoft Online Community Support
> ications.

> rights.

Full trust and medium trust in .net and websites Linda ASP .Net Security 1 08-31-2006 05:16 AM
ASP.NET 2.0 and Partial Trust with VSTO Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP] ASP .Net 6 06-14-2006 07:53 AM
Outlook Addin and py2exe: 2 problems guilligan.geo@yahoo.com Python 0 03-10-2006 04:54 PM
VSTO =?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?= MCSD 3 12-16-2005 01:20 AM
Deploying .NET Security policy - Setting Local Intranet to Full Trust MOHR ASP .Net Security 0 09-21-2005 08:36 PM

Advertisments