Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Web Service: Logon failure

Web Service: Logon failure

Tim Gee

Hi,

I have a web serivce which is trying to access a database server on another
PC (pc's arn't members of a domain), the web service functions ok until it
accesses the database, then I get Logon failure: Unknown user name or bad
password, how do I find out the user name and give them access?

Cheers

Tim