Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > problem with PaswordRecovery

problem with PaswordRecovery

Dan

Hi,

i defined a login control with PaswWordRecovery.
I use the default aspnetdb.mdf database which is created automatically.
I can create an user and log in.

I tested the PasswordRecovery by entering an username, i answered the right
question and i got the message "your password is sent to your emailaddress".
I put my own emailaddress and the web.config contains the right
internet-provider.

My problem: i never receive that email. So what must i check? What can be
the source of the problem?
Thanks for suggestions
Dan

web.config
<system.net>
<mailSettings>
<smtp deliveryMethod="Network" from="(E-Mail Removed)">
<network host="smtp.myprovider.xy" port="25" />
</smtp>
</mailSettings>
</system.net>