Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > IIS and network

IIS and network

Aleks Kleyn

I work in win2k. The web site which I design now has part of virtual folders
allocted at other pc. I put attention that to have ability to brows these
folders in IIS I need to provide user A with appropriate credentials.

When I run asp code and try to open file from such folder, I get error
'wrong user or password'. Small research show that I run web page as
anonimous user. On the tab security of properties of web site i tryed to
identify anonimous user with user A. But this changed nothing.

The question is how I can change user name or change credential of user? I
am looking for code which will work in asp and asp.net

Aleks Kleyn