Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > How worker process navigate request to web application.

How worker process navigate request to web application.

Dominick Baier

This depends on the version of IIS - <6.0 you only have one worker process
- in IIS 6 you can have multiple processess (configured via application pools)

regardless of the amount of worker processes you use - every asp.net application
will run in its own AppDomain and serve incoming requests in that AppDomain
- your dlls are loaded in the process - yes.

---
Dominick Baier, DevelopMentor
http://www.leastprivilege.com

trialproduct2004@yahoo.com