Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > haiii..help me for the page expire

haiii..help me for the page expire

anil

haiii...
first i have created a login page ..i had loged in with the existing
username & password..
after linking to several pages with that user name...i had signout
the account....
& returned to my login page...but here my problem araised ....
being in the login page ..i have clicked the back button in my
browser ... and just i am getting the previous user account with out
signin up... one more point..
when i click the back button in my browser the page is not retriving
from the server(postback is not done)

Joerg Jooss

Thus wrote Anil,

> haiii...
> first i have created a login page ..i had loged in with the
> existing
> username & password..
> after linking to several pages with that user name...i had signout
> the account....
> & returned to my login page...but here my problem araised ....
> being in the login page ..i have clicked the back button in my
> browser ... and just i am getting the previous user account with out
> signin up... one more point..
> when i click the back button in my browser the page is not retriving
> from the server(postback is not done)

Which means you're seeing a copy from the browser's history. Other than marking
the page non-cacheable (which may or may not affect this behavior), there's
little you can do other than disabling your browser's history.

Cheers,
--
Joerg Jooss

Cookies expire immediately, not when set to expire Tongass Park Neighborhood Association, Juneau Alaska ASP General 2 11-24-2009 08:24 PM
force page expire? szabelin ASP .Net 2 08-24-2003 08:44 PM
Re: Expire Page Music Lover ASP .Net 0 08-22-2003 04:45 AM
Re: Expire Page ASP.NET ASP .Net 0 08-22-2003 04:43 AM
Question: How can I "expire" a web page (prevent BACK button) VB Programmer ASP .Net 12 08-05-2003 11:30 AM

Advertisments