Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Forms Authentication w/Site Redirect

Forms Authentication w/Site Redirect

instruo

Hi there,

We've got a site that seems to be having issues when using a DNS Redirect to
the page. When users get to the site, they are unable to log in, seemingly
because of the Forms Authentication cookie. This only happens in Internet
Explorer, and we've found that if we go to Internet
Options->Privacy->Advanced->Override automatic cookie handling and Accept
Third-party Cookies, it works fine.

Any suggestions one how we can correct this issue without forcing our users
to go through the steps I just mentioned would be great. Thanks!