Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > ASP.NET how do I pass credentials automatically, bypass authentica

ASP.NET how do I pass credentials automatically, bypass authentica

Homer

I have an ASP.NET page that I would like to re-direct to another ASP.NET page
on another server (which has different Windows Authentication). Since the
person logged in to this page already, I want to automatically pass the
custom credentials to the other page (so the user does not get prompted to
log in with another password).