Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Remote User Administration

Remote User Administration

Jeppe Jespersen

Hi,

How do I create, delete (and so on) users on a site thats been deployed to a
produktion server where the Website Administration Tool is not available?

Any help appreciated.

J. Jespersen
Denmark

Consultant

within active directory? thru the ad users and computers snap in

"Jeppe Jespersen" <jdj curlything jdj dot dk> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> How do I create, delete (and so on) users on a site thats been deployed to
> a produktion server where the Website Administration Tool is not
> available?
>
> Any help appreciated.
>
> J. Jespersen
> Denmark

Jeppe Jespersen

Sorry, should have clarified:
Using forms authentication and the "standard" Sql Membership provider.

So not AD users.

J. Jespersen

news:(E-Mail Removed)...