Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > getting new password from secret question

getting new password from secret question

darrell heggaton

hi i wasnt sure wether last message got sent but i forgot my password
and reseted it and since doing so i have not been able to retreive my
new password cus i dont know how to get to secret question as i am a new
pc user

d.heggaton