Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Impersontaion error

Impersontaion error

Karim Mohamed

Dears,

I've a website that connects to a SQL Server 2005 database on another
machine with integrated security = SSPI when i try to connect to the
database i recieve this error ::

:Cannot open database "Database_name" requested by the login. The login
failed. Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON'

i'm enabling the impersonation in the web.config file with true and
authentication mode = windows, we've enabled trust for delegation on the web
server machine but it didn't work also.

Can you help me?

Thank you in advance

Dominick Baier