Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > error BC32400: Class 'CLSID_CorSymWriter' could not be created: Sy

error BC32400: Class 'CLSID_CorSymWriter' could not be created: Sy

Andy Rush

Hi,

I get the above error message when running my asp.net web application on a
Windows 2003 box (IIS 6.0). This only happens when identity impersonate is
set to true. When this is disabled the web application runs fine.

The web app was developed in version 1.0 of the framework, and is configured
to run under this version on the box. I think everything is configured as it
should be. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Andy