Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Session needed for debug?

Session needed for debug?

=?Utf-8?B?QjBuag==?=

I have got a web application that now doesn't use session state after I eliminated all session variables, opting to banish them all to the querystring for better performance
I have turned sessionState "off" in the web.config file, however it won't let me debug when it is off

Is this by design? I can understand how it may need session in order to debug, but is there a way of telling it that if I'm doing a release build then I want session off, and if I'm doing a debug build then I want session on?