Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > making a report of upload file

making a report of upload file

asheeshbarua@gmail.com

hi
i have faced a problem
.. i m uploading the excel file and store its record in datbase . on
eexcel row store the records in 5 or 6 table . so i want to generate a
report that display my success and failure of job
give me some idea how can i make my application