Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > <deny users="*"/>

<deny users="*"/>

Brent Stevenson

I use <deny users="*"/> in my web.config file to disable my ASP.Net webs.
This works fine on one of my web servers but not on another. Both are 2003
IIS6 web servers. What configuration option could be disabling my ability to
use this mehod?

Brent Stevenson

Authentification is Windows, and Anonymous Access is already disabled for
the web in IIS.

Any other ideas?

Thanks

"Gaurav Vaish (EduJini.IN)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:exnSJ$(E-Mail Removed)...