Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Looking for unit tests for Custom Provider

Looking for unit tests for Custom Provider

PeterKellner

Does anyone know of where a reasonably complete set of unit tests for
Membership can be found? In this case, google has not been my friend.
There are references to half baked tests, but nothing that really
works. (and of course others like me looking)

Thanks
Peter Kellner
http://peterkellner.net