Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Code Access Security (CAS) Problem

Code Access Security (CAS) Problem

Phil

Hello,

I have written a windows forms control that we are attempting to host in an
IE browser. The application hosting the control is ASP.NET. The control uses
the following CAS permissions: IsolatedStorageFilePermission,
SqlClientPermission. Using a strong name I have signed both the web
application and the windows forms control. In addition I created a code group
below intranet applications that specifies this strong name and allows full
trust. This has alleviated the IsolatedStorageFilePermission exception.
However, the application still throws the SqlClientPermission exception any
time it attempts to access a SQL Server resource.

Any ideas and/or thoughts would be apperciated.

Thanks,
Phil