Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > adsi and Cannot create ActiveX component

adsi and Cannot create ActiveX component

shlomi1@gmail.com

Hi,

I'm developing an application that runs in AspNet on Win2003 server.
Every thing runs OK in the development environment, but in the customer
site I have a problem running "CreateObject("ADSystemInfo")" (I get
"Cannot create ActiveX component" error).

The strangest thing is that when I'm running the site through mmc
console, all is all right, but with IE - I get the error!!!!

Somebody? Any idea? Is it a permissions issue?

Thanks, Shlomi