Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > cannot find my network after wireless p2p has connected

cannot find my network after wireless p2p has connected

=?Utf-8?B?Qm9yaXNT?=

So I finally figured out how to get my office desktop and laptop to see each
other on a P2P (or so I think). I know that with a hard connection via
router (tried yesterday at home), the two of them also can access one another
(I synch my briefcase on one with the other's drive). So they are on the
same workgroup. I assumed that once the p2p connection was made, the same
"seeing" of the workgroup would occur, but am having no love on this one from
the computer. Any help? Thx.
--
Boris

Michael T

Have you tried disabling all firewalls (one at a time) to narrow down which
firewall may need tweaking?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...