Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Membership Login using code!!

Membership Login using code!!

Michael Fällgreen

Hi

I have a site protected by membership og it works great. In some pages I
would like to log a user in in "pure" code without controls. I see a
validateUser but not a LoginUser-method. How can I do this?

Thanks

Brock Allen

FormsAuthentication.SetAuthCookie or FormsAuthentication.RedirectFromLoginPage

-Brock
http://staff.develop.com/ballen