Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > ASP.NET 2 security - loading users from old application

ASP.NET 2 security - loading users from old application

digitalcolony@gmail.com

Our current web application has it's own User table. Each user has a
contactID. That contactID is used as a ModifiedBy field throughout the
database.

We want to use ASP.NET 2 security with it's user tables. Does anyone
have any tips on how to proceed with importing current user data into
the new model, while somehow maintaining our "ModifiedBy" data?

thanks - MAS