Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Form and Wndows Authentication

Form and Wndows Authentication

ali

hi all,
In visual studio 2003, asp.net
I have twe choices (checks) in my login page and according to that check i
will define Authentication type,
if one of them is checked it will be checked by form Authentication
if the other checked it must be windows Authentication and the windows
Authentication window appear and acording to this login I will authenticate
that user or not,
please I want help urgently.
thanks in advance

winamp says it doesn't work but it does however its working ok for me other than graphical shadow wndows Arthur Rosene Windows 64bit 1 08-04-2005 12:27 PM
Recovery of Encrypted files under Wndows XP Murray Computer Support 2 08-03-2005 01:57 AM
Wndows XP Professional =?Utf-8?B?V2luZG93cyBYUCBwYXNzd29yZCBwcm9ibGVt?= Windows 64bit 1 07-14-2005 06:05 AM
Wndows Error John Computer Support 3 12-06-2003 04:50 PM
Wndows Server 2003 Kazik Microsoft Certification 3 08-07-2003 06:01 PM

Advertisments