Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Problem with security for psftp session.

Problem with security for psftp session.

Incorrect filenames in download link.

Hello: I use a W2000+ASP.NET , and I want to execute an external command from
a .NET DLL, the line is something like this:

psftp.exe root172.168.0.108 -pw root -b bat.txt

psftp is a secure ftp console program, and the bat.txt file contains all the
necessary commands to get a file from the server and quit the session.

If I execute this line from a console, everything goes well, connects to the
server, gets the file and return to the console, but I'm trying to do the
same from a DLL or ASPX page in various ways, popen, ` `, exec...

Always is the same, it seems it does nothing, and I'm sure the psftp.exe and
bat.txt files are in the same dir of the script.

Any idea? Thanks in Advance.