Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Disable Question in CreateUserWizard Control

Disable Question in CreateUserWizard Control

Richard

How do I disable the security question and answer fields in the
CreateUserWizard Control? An admin will be creating the user accounts, and
the users won't be prompted for the security question when they want to
change their password.