Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Unable to start debugging on the web server. Logon failure

Unable to start debugging on the web server. Logon failure

Adam Tibi

Hi

I managed to create another web site called "localdev.mydomain.com" on WinXP
Pro after reading this article on:
http://www.dotnetjunkies.com/WebLog/...2/30/5033.aspx

I was able to start the 2nd web site and open it with VS 2005 but I wasn't
able to start debugging getting "Unable to start debugging on the web
server. Logon failure: Unknown user name or bad password" I tried many
solution but never worked.

Any suggestion please?
Adam Tibi