Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Forms Authentication - Time Expiration problems

Forms Authentication - Time Expiration problems

Prasad Dannani

Hi,

We are using forms authentication. Our client want long sessions of more
than 5 to 6 hours. We have changed to forms authentication time and session
time to work for hours. Keep on changed these values to more and less but
nothing worked. Then Session gets expired in less than 1 hour time. Is there
anyway to keep it open for hours with out any problems.

With Regards,
Prasad Dannani