Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > is it possible to change the membership provider properties in cod

is it possible to change the membership provider properties in cod

Jason

In ASP.Net 2, is it possible to set the connectionUsername and
connectionPassword properties for the AD membership provider from within code?

Two reasons for this-
1. I don't like showing the password in the config file
2. (the main one) I may change these parameters depending on the action I'm
performing.

Thanks
Jason