Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > force new challenge response

force new challenge response

Big Cone

how do you really log out so that you not only abandon the session but you
force a new challenge response

Please have this on my desk by tomorrow morning or I will lose my job

Rahul Soni

I am not sure if I understood the issue completely...

But, I am still sending you a link in hope that it could help...
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=899918

What kind of authentication method are you using and could you please
elaborate on that issue you are having? I would be glad to be of help...
--
Thanks,
Rahul Soni

--->The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources<---

"Big Cone" wrote:

> how do you really log out so that you not only abandon the session but you
> force a new challenge response
>

> Please have this on my desk by tomorrow morning or I will lose my job

Ken Schaefer

What type of challenge/response are you talking about?
Seems you might lose your job - next time, try to be a bit more informative
about what you are doing, and what your setup is, so that people can
actually help you rather than have to waste time trying to get the necessary
information from you.

Cheers
Ken

"Big Cone" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
: how do you really log out so that you not only abandon the session but you
: force a new challenge response
:
:
: