Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > 2nd Attempt at an answer.please give my question a peek perhaps its an easy one for you...

2nd Attempt at an answer.please give my question a peek perhaps its an easy one for you...

Charles Taylor

We Have a solution with some odd 19 or so projects one of which is a