Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > How to config the web.config for both Internal and External users using Windows and Forms Authentication?

How to config the web.config for both Internal and External users using Windows and Forms Authentication?

ABC

I have a new project which is a web site used by Internal and External users
(login required users) and public users (no login required users). On
internal users, all users login network using Windows or Forms
authentication login. External users will use Forms authentication login.
Both authentications would be cookie or cookieless. How to config the
web.config file meet the requirements?

Patrick.O.Ige

See this artile at:-
http://dotnetbips.com/displayarticle.aspx?id=117
For windows just change the authentication
mode to Windows and it should work
Patrick

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...