Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Sharing session objects across the projects

Sharing session objects across the projects

Rahul

Hi,

I have a solution which consists of two web projects. I am calling a
web page in project2 from project1. Before calling a web page from
project2 I set some value in session from a web page in project1. Later
on web page in project2 I tru to acces the value i stored in the
session but am not able to do so. Pls let me know how can I do this?

Thanks in advance

Paul Clement

On 18 Oct 2005 04:26:42 -0700, "Rahul" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

Hi,

I have a solution which consists of two web projects. I am calling a
web page in project2 from project1. Before calling a web page from
project2 I set some value in session from a web page in project1. Later
on web page in project2 I tru to acces the value i stored in the
session but am not able to do so. Pls let me know how can I do this?

This isn't natively supported but apparently there is a workaround.

See the following:

http://www.asp101.com/articles/jayra...te/default.asp

Paul
~~~~