Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Event onclick() of htmlinputfile fired from a javascript code!

Event onclick() of htmlinputfile fired from a javascript code!

Chilá

Hi there, let me explain what I need and that i already did, ok?

I have a system of eletronic document management and this system runs well.
But the interface is not as rich that could be, so I'm trying to make it more
friendly. I'm really trying to make it like gmail does with the email's
attachments.

Everything worked fine minus the click event.

I realized that if I do this kind of automation, my asp.net button on the
first click does not fire a round to the server. Instead of that if I just
create the inputfile and the user clicks on it, everything go well.

My question/statement is: This is a security issue, does not? Any idea of
how to solve this?

See ya and thank you in advance.