Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Remote Database

Remote Database

Jaco Wessels

Hi

I have a web pag that work fine locally connecting to a remote SQL database.
When I publish my site on a Windows 2003 server I cannot connect to the
database and I get the following error:

System.Security.SecurityException: Request failed.
at DreamweaverCtrls.DataSet.NewDbConnection(String strConnection)
at DreamweaverCtrls.DataSet.DoInit()
System.Security.SecurityException: Request failed.
at DreamweaverCtrls.DataSet.NewDbConnection(String strConnection)
at DreamweaverCtrls.DataSet.DoInit()
System.Exception: The DefaultView was requested but no tables yet exist.
at DreamweaverCtrls.DataSet.get_DefaultView()
System.Security.SecurityException: Request failed.
at DreamweaverCtrls.DataSet.NewDbConnection(String strConnection)
at DreamweaverCtrls.DataSet.DoInit()
System.Exception: The DefaultView was requested but no tables yet exist.
at DreamweaverCtrls.DataSet.get_DefaultView()

Does anyone know why this is? Is this a configuration setting on IIS6?