Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Microsoft Enterprise Library

Microsoft Enterprise Library

aguiar

Hi,

anyone uses the MS Enterprise Library? what do you think about it?

thanks

Mona

Hi Anguiar,

I would request you to please go through teh following article in order to
gain a better insight into the Microsoft Enterprise library :
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/enterprise/EIF/

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Mona [Grapecity]

"aguiar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi,
>
> anyone uses the MS Enterprise Library? what do you think about it?
>
> thanks

aguiar

Hi Mona,

tnks for your reply,

but I use this library, and I like so much. And I would like know what
do you think, if you use too.

There's no many information from it on the net, I looked for samples
and tutorials and I did not find much thing.

Joe Kaplan \(MVP - ADSI\)

Have you looked at the GotDotNet forums or any of the MS Webcasts on EntLib?
Those would be a good place to start. There are also lots of blog posting
on EntLib that you can probably find.

Joe K.

"aguiar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hi Mona,
>
> tnks for your reply,
>
> but I use this library, and I like so much. And I would like know what
> do you think, if you use too.
>
> There's no many information from it on the net, I looked for samples
> and tutorials and I did not find much thing.

aguiar

Thanks Joe