Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Problem with text when inserting into text box

Problem with text when inserting into text box

=?Utf-8?B?Um9iZXJ0IEhhbHN0ZWFk?=

Hi guys, I am copying text from Microsoft Word 2003 into a asp.net text box then writing the textbox to a file. My problem is, when I go to display the file using regular asp, it get all these special characters that word has put in for the quotes and aposterphies. is there a way I can solve this before I write to the file? Does asp1.0 take care of this somehow? Or do I need to use a 3rd party app or a second step in word to correct this?

I know this may not be the right forums to post this type of question.
My appologies.

Robert Halstead

Somchai U.

Use Server.HtmlEncode() function.