Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Copy File from 1 domain to another

Copy File from 1 domain to another

Divya

Hello,

I am trying to copy a file from one domain to another. I have the username
and password of the destination domain. I tried a couple of options -
1. Using the Impersonator Class -
http://www.codeproject.com/useritems...personator.asp

2. Using WebRequest object to write the file to the destination domain -
http://www.dotnet247.com/247referenc...42/211482.aspx

Both these approaches gave me the same error - Access denied to MyFile.txt.

Could someone please give me a pointer to solve this problem?

Thanks,
-Divya

Divya

Its me again....I forgot to add that this is a console application and the 2
domains I am referring to are on the same internal network and not across the
internet.
Any help with this will be appreciated!

Thanks.

-Divya