Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Webapplication Login and RSA API

Webapplication Login and RSA API

poz

Hallo,
wie have an RSA ACE Server.
I must implement RSA check by loging into webapplication (ASP.NET) .
which api (and which RSA Agent) should I get?
Or I should write an RSA-Agent?

Thanks

Joe Kaplan \(MVP - ADSI\)

You will need to use Forms Authentication and write a provider that talks to
the ACE server for authentication. I've seen a few posted examples of .NET
ACE client wrappers that other people have written, so a Google search will
probably turn that up. You shouldn't need to write your own.

Note also that in order to be "ACE compliant", your UI needs to support PIN
changes and next token mode. This is a little more complex than just a
standard "username/passcode" interface.

Joe K.

"poz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hallo,
> wie have an RSA ACE Server.
> I must implement RSA check by loging into webapplication (ASP.NET) .
> which api (and which RSA Agent) should I get?
> Or I should write an RSA-Agent?
>
> Thanks

poz

Thank You, Joe

I can't find it.
what is the API's full name?
Where can I get it?

"Joe Kaplan \(MVP - ADSI\)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> You will need to use Forms Authentication and write a provider that talks to
> the ACE server for authentication. I've seen a few posted examples of .NET
> ACE client wrappers that other people have written, so a Google search will
> probably turn that up. You shouldn't need to write your own.
>
> Note also that in order to be "ACE compliant", your UI needs to support PIN
> changes and next token mode. This is a little more complex than just a
> standard "username/passcode" interface.
>
> Joe K.
>

> "poz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > Hallo,
> > wie have an RSA ACE Server.
> > I must implement RSA check by loging into webapplication (ASP.NET) .
> > which api (and which RSA Agent) should I get?
> > Or I should write an RSA-Agent?
> >
> > Thanks

Joe Kaplan \(MVP - ADSI\)

I couldn't find it online either, but I found a local copy I stored, so sent
it to you offline.