Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Browser Back button problem

Browser Back button problem

Adam K

Dear all
I'm having a probelm concerning the security of my application.
the problem is when a user is loggoed in and then he looged out i redirect
him to the main page of my application but if he clicks on the Browser's
"back button" he could then enter to the application.
i'm removing all sessions concerning the applcation on logout but i would
like to know how could i handle the "Back button click event" of the
browser"
I know I can't handle the back button of the browser, since it is a
client-side
event.
If I disable cash ie, put
Response.Cache.SetCacheability(HttpCacheability.No Cache) in the
Page_Load event handler. This will help, but it will disable page caching.
The problem is that I need of page caching.

Thanks in advance for your help/