Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Parse error message - repeat under managed account

Parse error message - repeat under managed account

Juan T. Llibre

re:
> I fixed that and ran a rebuild and it's working.

Glad to know that!

re:
> I owe ya' one.

I'm happy you can work with ASP.NET now.
That's the only "payment" I need.

Have fun writing ASP.NET web apps !

Juan T. Llibre
ASP.NET MVP
http://asp.net.do/foros/
Foros de ASP.NET en Espaņol
Ven, y hablemos de ASP.NET...
======================

"Roland Hall" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Juan T. Llibre" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> : You can do two things at this point.
> :
> : 1. Delete the global.* files and substitute a new, non-code-behind
> : global.asax with the content I sent in my previous message.
> :
> : or...
> :
> : 2. Change
> : <%@ Application Codebehind="Global.asax.vb"
> Inherits="netfraud.us.Global"
> %>
> :
> : So it reads :
> : <%@ Application Codebehind="Global.asax.vb" Inherits="Global" %>
> :
> : Whichever way you want to handle that should work.
> :
> : Just recompile the app after you make the changes.
>
> since redoing the server extensions, I've found other issues.
>
> I had this error:
> Cannot execute a program. "...vbc.exe"
>
> I gave the _web applications group RX to vbc.exe, csc.exe and cvtres.exe.
> think IIS Lockdown was blocking them.
>
> I now have this error:
>

> Server Error in '/' Application.
> ----
>
> Compilation Error
> required
> to service this request. Please review the following specific error
> details
> and modify your source code appropriately.
>
> Compiler Error Message: BC30182: Type expected.
>
> Source Error:
>

> Line 12: End Sub
> Line 13:
> Line 14: Sub Application_AuthenticateRequest(ByVal sender as Object, ByVal
> as
> Line 15: EventArgs)
> Line 16: End Sub
>

> Source File: D:\websites\netfraud\global.asax Line: 14
>
> I think the line wrap from news got me here...
>
> I fixed that and ran a rebuild and it's working.
> I owe ya' one.
>
> --
> Roland Hall

Roland Hall

"Juan T. Llibre" wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
: re:
: > I fixed that and ran a rebuild and it's working.
:
: Glad to know that!
:
: re:
: > I owe ya' one.
:
: I'm happy you can work with ASP.NET now.
: That's the only "payment" I need.

Well, at least it's possible. I'm still a whiney little school girl when it
comes to VS.NET. (O:= I need to do a lot more reading.

: Have fun writing ASP.NET web apps !

Thanks Juan.

--
Roland Hall