Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Declaration of myPrincipal

Declaration of myPrincipal

david

I got error at Implements IPrincipal when I want declare my own principal.
Any boy can tell me why?

Thanks

Imports System.Security.Principal
Imports System
Imports System.security
Imports System.Object

Public Class myPrincipal Implements IPrincipal

End Class

Joseph MCAD

April 7, 2005

You must place the Implements IPrincipal below the Class Declaration. Use
this instead:

Imports...

Public Class myPrincipal
Implements IPrincipal

End Class

Hope this solves it!

Joseph MCAD

"david" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I got error at Implements IPrincipal when I want declare my own principal.
> Any boy can tell me why?
>
> Thanks
>
> Imports System.Security.Principal
> Imports System
> Imports System.security
> Imports System.Object
>

> Public Class myPrincipal Implements IPrincipal
>

> End Class

david

Thank you very much.
VB is new for me.