Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Windows and Forms Authentication together ???

Windows and Forms Authentication together ???

cmrchs@yahoo.com

Hi,

I am trying to create a site that will be used by both employees and external users, so both types of users trying to access the same pages.

In the case of an employee on the intranet, authentication needs to occur via Windows integrated authentication.

If the user is NOT on the intranet (external user), the user needs to be sent to a Forms login page.

Can this be implemented ?

thanks
Chris

Hernan de Lahitte

Here you may find one possible approach to accomplish this.

http://aspalliance.com/articleviewer...aId=553&pId=-1

--
Hernan de Lahitte
http://weblogs.asp.net/hernandl