Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Execute rights only for web app using CAS in assembly file???

Execute rights only for web app using CAS in assembly file???

Kevin

I have created a web app and now I want to make sure that it only has execute
rights to run. Below is what I put in the assembly file. Is this correct?

'Allow this web app to execute
<Assembly: Web.AspNetHostingPermission(SecurityAction.Request Minimum,
level:=Web.AspNetHostingPermissionLevel.Minimal)>
'Refuse everything else...
<Assembly: PermissionSetAttribute(SecurityAction.RequestOptio nal,
Unrestricted:=False)>

Kevin