Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Closing a Window

Closing a Window

Charles A. Lackman

Hello,

How do I close an ASPX page when it no longer has focus?

Thanks,
Chuck

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

you could try at client-side

<BODY onblur="this.close()"...>

but as such this will complain if page is in the main browser window, that
is, originally opened by the user and not opened programmatically in any
means (like a popup window is), that application is trying to close the
window. However, there's a way around it:
http://aspalliance.com/333

--
Teemu Keiski
http://blogs.aspadvice.com/joteke