Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > I need to figue out the count of the sessions.

I need to figue out the count of the sessions.

Michael Tkachev

He everybody,

I have a question. I would like to know the following question:
How can I find out how many users were loginned to my web project. I need to
get the count of the sessions in the project because and I need to get datas
from the different sessions. Who knows what I can do?

Thanks a lot.

--
Sincerely yours,
Michael Tkachev.

Paul Glavich [MVP ASP.NET]

This is probably the wrong group, you should really post this over at the
framework.aspnet newsgroup.

At any rate, you should use WMI to query the performance counter for your
application instance, for the anonymous logins/users counter.

Have a look here http://www.ondotnet.com/pub/a/dotnet...04/07/wmi.html as
an example for reading perf counters.

--

- Paul Glavich