Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > unable to start debugging

unable to start debugging

George

I am working on a xp sp2 system and attempting to use the default vs.net
2003 web service helloworld on a 2003 server, and receive the following
error message when I press F5:

Error while trying to run project:Unable to start debugging on the web
server. Access is denied.

In the web.config file I impersonate the "administrator copy user id &
password"
have the copy user id in the Debugger group an with the following users:
IUSR & IWAM defined in the group
have the copy user id in the Developers group an with the following users:
aspnet and IUSR & IWAM defined in the group
setup dcomcnfg default com security Access & launch permissions with the
above users
Setup vs.net 2004 remote debug full

I would appreciate any feedback or suggestions as I desperately need to get
this functional.